Thursday, August 26, 2010

My birthday is upon us...

My birthday is in about 2 and a half weeks. I will be 25. I feel like I am going to be terribly old. Now of course I don't know for sure but I feel like turning 25 with no children is much different than 25 with a two year old. My points:
  • I go to bed at 10:30pm
  • I am constantly in physical pain (usually back pain, this makes you feel old)
  • My SO is going to be 34 in November (we do old people things, hehe)
  • Having a routine is very boring and old feeling
  • I rarely drink or go out in the evenings
  • I have two good physical friends that I rarely see
  • My "stepson" is going on 9, feels like I had him in a way (weird)
Is that enough? I feel old, I don't even want anything for my birthday. I told my SO that I don't want anything. That's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment