Friday, August 27, 2010

Lilo needs to fall off a cliff

I just can't stand Lindsay Lohan. She makes me want to puke. As seen here Lindsay is back at life driving expensive cars and wearing designer things like billboards. I listen to 89X in the morning and they were saying today that she's actually getting paid by major companies and brands to wear/drink/use their product since she is such a big deal right now. Paparazzi are on her like white on rice. What is wrong with all of the young celebrities throwing away their lives?! They make some money and lose their minds apparently. It just makes me so mad that people who work hard to earn a little bit of money have to constantly listen to this crap. I have to see Lilo on every stupid magazine in every store and hear about how dumb she is. I would just like to live comfortably and provide enough for my family to be able to have vacations and a decent home. As she drowns herself in her millions of dollars and ruins her life... so not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment