Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No child support = broke mama looking for moola

Thanks to my endearing ex, I did not receive any child support for the month of August. This puts a little monkey wrench in what I call finances. I thought I was doing pretty good keeping track of things using my handy dandy envelope system. Subtract child support and it screws it all up. Not only does it screw up my system, it makes me freaking broke. There goes any little savings I was trying to make and now I will be on a strict budget of absolutely nothing for any extras. My sons birthday is also coming up in 3 weeks.. How are you supposed to spoil a 2 year old when their father doesn't feel like contributing?! It makes me sad really that this has to happen right before his birthday. I just can't catch a break with this dude. What in heavens sake was I thinking being in a relationship with such an infant that can't even do his part in his sons life??

Speaking of this individual - It just popped in my head that it has been a few days over a year that I have not been with this person. That is refreshing even though he continues to cause me trouble in life. That also means that my year anniversary is quickly approaching with my new partner in crime. It has been a bumpy road for us but I really think we have a lot going on and a year is a very big thing! I knew 2010 was going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. go to my blog and i have ways of making extra money!!!

    ReplyDelete