Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm BAAACCKKK! :)

Sorry guys I have taken a little hiatus. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and a half, moved out and have been recovering myself and fixing my sons broken heart. It's been a rough few months but I am feeling so much better and i'm so much happier these days! Woohoo!

There's a new guy in town and he's fabulous, he treats me like the princess I am!!! Double woo hoo! :) Today I actually have a guest post and I will be back tomorrow with some extra special things!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Rush Alaska is an Adrenaline Rush

Authored by Greg Fletcher

I have enjoyed watching Gold Rush Alaska from the first episode. This show features a group of inexperienced, debt-riddled Oregon men seeking fortune in Alaska. Every episode has commanded my undivided attention as these men attempt to overcome obstacles in the path of their mining for gold.
I was thrilled when the show became available for me to view free On Demand. My job requires me to travel often which prevents me from watching Gold Rush Alaska when it airs on Discovery Channel. I am grateful to have the luxury of watching this show on my www.direct.tv when I return from a work trip. I am so eager to see the progress that the miners are making, or failing to, that I don't even unpack my belongings before watching Gold Rush Alaska for free On Demand!

Never having seen the show before, my boyfriend watched an episode with me last week. He's now as interested in the fate of the miners as I am! With the show free On Demand, I'll enjoy watching episodes a second time while my boyfriend catches up with the show's current content. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment