Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend = Tired

I had an okay weekend. Not even close to the joy and entertainment some had with swimming, bonfires and alcohol. I was the sole parent to my son for 3 1/2 days. I love my son, but he does not listen to a word I say. No matter the time outs, it is a constant struggle to do ANYTHING. This weekend was no exception and so he wore me out everyday. I am glad it is Tuesday for two reasons...#1 I get a break from my son, #2 It is already Tuesday so this week will go by fast!! Hopefully tonight I can get in some t-shirt making..I'm dying to make one already! I bought the stuff for it on Sunday and only got the t-shirts washed. A beer after work sounds nice, it's just the right hot muggy temperature of 90 today. Sit out with the boy after work and enjoy a cold one. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment