Monday, June 21, 2010

Couponing!

I am going to try couponing! I fell upon Hip 2 Save this morning and have decided to try it out. I have been keeping up on CVS sales and how much I can save with my CVS card and ECB's which has been fun and effective. So I hope to start saving with couponing and i'm even contemplating trying to payoff my $10,000 in credit cards instead of going bankrupt. The only problem with this is I don't know if I have enough time before my creditors really come after me. My voicemail is full and they call my relatives daily so I don't think I have much time left until im sued. It would feel really great to be able to get out of it the right way and not ruin my credit anymore than I already have. The only issue would be my house that was foreclosed on. I don't know what would happen with that. Anywho either way I plan on saving some money! Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment