Friday, June 18, 2010

I knew it was coming, just not how...

Last night was a complete bust. This weekend is going to be just us, its been almost two months since we've had one. Our kids schedules are pretty similar and it usually works out that one weekend a month we get to have a little date weekend when both kids are with their other parent. It has happened many times already that I get hyped up and excited to have some alone time and get to go out, counting down the days and all. So I knew something was going to screw it up and...last night was it. SO got mad at me because I didnt feel like whooping it up with him. It was already 10pm and I have to get up with my son at 6am everyday. I was already in a crappy mood as well so I didnt really see the point in drinking and staying up late while still in a bad mood...So he got mad, continued to drink and then went to the bar until 2:15am. Does this happen to other moms? First of all I think its ridicuolous that he got mad I didnt want to drink! Its my choice! And in my opinion he disregarded my feelings and chose to go out by himself instead of with me tonight. (I know he wont want to go out again tonight - Which ruins my weekend!) Is this normal??

No comments:

Post a Comment