Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday was a bust!

Friday when I got home from delivering my son to his dads (2 hours later) SO was sleeping on the couch, he was so tired after his escapade Thursday night he was sleeping! So we ended up sleeping until 10:30pm, eating dinner (Hungry Howie's, yum!) and watched most of The Shining (SCARY). I was really disappointed but at least we spent time together.

Saturday ended up being a crappy start too. We had a long crazy relationship talk in the morning. But luckily it cleared up some things and was overall a good thing. We ran around town for a while looking for a lay down lawn chair for his sister. We went to Kmart, Target, Walmart, Home Depot & Meijer and none of them had one that was less than $30.00!! What is this world coming to when you cant get a lawn chair in the middle of summer?! It was freaking ridiculous! While looking though I found a great deal! I bought my son a 12" bike pre-assembled for $40.00 at Walmart. I am very excited about this because the lil dude loves bikes! I just hope he'll be able to work it and not get to frustrated, he is young for a bike at age 2. Stay tuned I guess! Then it was off to my sisters house for a little Fathers day BBQ. It was nice but we had a beer or two before so it was very awkward for me being buzzed and all (lightweight!). I was trying really hard to not talk too much. lol! Then as SO promised (well I kinda forced him) we went out bowling! yay!!! :) We had a really great time and the night made me very happy. We haven't had a date night in probably 6 weeks!

Today we spent time with SO's son and went to the community pool. I'm always up for sun and a pool! We got SO a tshirt and tennis shoes for Fathers Day. They were both things he's been wanting for a while now. I could really use a nap! Sheesh!

HAPPY FATHER' S DAY to all those dads out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment