Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

I was on my toes last night, the storms were scary. There were funnel clouds only 25 miles from my house and the thunder and lighting was non-stop for about two hours. The tornado warnings and alarms were on from 10 to 11pm and I was frightened! I was so glad when they finally lifted our tornado warning so I could calm down a little.

I checked my Michigan Lotto numbers this morning and of course, NOTHING! Ugh! I was really hoping for something! I would take $100, I'm not being a snob here!

I'm kind of bummed this morning, I could be working at home today and saved myself the 2 hour drive but last night I didn't have enough time to take work home. :( Hopefully I can get things done and take the rest home for the 2nd half of the day!

My SO is really pushing it with me lately. His motorcycle is almost done and he has been working on it almost every day! I am home alone with Ry until late at night and it's really getting old. I am truly excited for him that he got it started and its coming together for him. He's so excited and it's really cute but I'm scared out of my mind that he'll be riding it soon which is totally over shadowing my excitement for him. Plus I'm getting really bored of life being by myself every night and not having a normal dinner and time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment