Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday is the new Monday...Blah

Well of course I had to go and drum up some drama for the weekend. It just can't be a good happy TGIF! I did something bad and SO found out so now I feel like puking because I don't know how he is reacting. I'm slowly ruining my own life and I can't even help it. Great. Too bad I doubt those anti-depressants are going to kick in fast enough to fix a darn thing. This weekend is going to suck now, we are not going to get along all weekend, trying to avoid each other in a two bedroom apartment doesn't work too swell.

2 comments:

  1. The short version is I have trust issues and was looking thru his stuff. I just started anti-depressants to try and stabalize my moods so we can work on some of our issues. He hasn't done anything for me to not trust him but I have a lot of baggage and some actual mental problems with obsessive thoughts, anxiety, etc.

    ReplyDelete