Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where do restaurants get off?!

For lunch I went to La Terrace Mediterranean Cafe in Southfield. I got a carry out small Greek salad with chicken (cucumbers and feta only). This salad cost me $8.48 and did not even come with pita! WTH?! Pita is kind of an essential with a Greek salad. I also know if I bought that same salad sitting in the restaurant I would have gotten pita! I am so disgusted with how much some things cost these days! I spent $9.68 total for my lunch today and it was definitely sub-par, I didn't even finish it. That's what I get for wanting a Greek salad the day I eat lunch alone. I don't know how 4 little strips of chicken (small - most Greeks come with like a whole chicken breast), 4 cucumber slices, dressing, feta and lettuce (that didn't taste rinsed) costs 9 bucks! Stupid if you ask me, and I will not be going back to La Terrace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment