Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Son is 2!

Yesterday was my sons birthday and I had a blast doing little things  for him to make is special! It was of course a wednesday so we didn't do too much but I think he enjoyed it! He watched a new Dora movie when he got up, instead of the usual penguins. He shared ice cream cups and juice at school which was a big hit! He got to talk to all his relatives on the phone and he got a kick out of the singing! He got a huge smile every time someone sang happy birthday which melted my heart! We had grilled cheese for dinner which he loves and had cupcakes for desert. My silly son ate it cut up with a fork! he doesnt like getting messy. He opened his two presents, Chuck trucks and a garage city thing. He loves those, of course they are trucks! And he ended the evening with his yellow and pink Dora Pj's! What a kid! I love him so much and of course can't believe he is two already and how big he is. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment