Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! YAY!!!

I took my admissions test for Specs Howard - School of Media Arts and I passed it! I did really well which made me feel a little better. I was very nervous before I took it. And my financial aid all worked out to cover the cost of the entire tuition. I didn't enroll yet but I plan to next week after I talk to my parents and figure out babysitting for my son. I'm so freaking excited! I want to scream it out!! I will be going for Graphics Design, it's two nights a week and lots of online work. I get a free mac book to use over the year! Awesome! It's going to be so crazy adding this to my already crazy life but I can't wait. This is what I am really interested in and I'm so excited to get to use the sweet software and lab computers! AHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment